Shown here are our current and upcoming sound meditation events. Please learn more about the different programs and experiences we offer.
- This event has passed.
Guided Gong Meditation and Sound Therapy at Prana Yoga in Geneva, IL
Friday, September 15 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- « Guided meditation and sound therapy event at Theosofest 2017 in Wheaton, IL
- Guided meditation & gong sound bath at Yogaview in Chicago, IL »
Prana Yoga Center in Geneva, IL invites you to a unique sound meditation event. Marian and Gabriela Kraus will present you the opportunity to re-calibrate, re-tune and re-balance your core, or simply put, to be put back together.
The couple’s meditative and transformational experience is a psycho-acoustic gateway to elevate individuals’ vibratory frequency and thereby reach higher states of conscious awareness. Guests will bathe in an envelope of sound generated by mystical characteristics of three large gongs, several authentic Himalayan singing bowls (a.k.a. Tibetan singing bowl) and additional sound tools.
The three stages of the event are:
- 1st segment – Participants receive an outline of sound therapy and history of the gongs, followed by a description of how the upcoming meditation and sound session work together to facilitate a transformation, evolution and healing experience within the conscious mind.
- 2nd segment – A carefully chosen guided meditation, or mindfulness meditation, primes the subconscious mind to transition into the essential personal transformation experience brought on by the healing sounds in the…
- 3rd segment – Following the guided meditation guests are immersed in a bubble of ancestral and otherworldly sounds generated by gongs, one of man’s oldest therapeutic instruments. The couple’s sound space envelopes one in a uniquely rhythmic, melodic and pleasing fashion. The gong’s vibrational and sonic characteristics deeply resonate all 50 – 75 trillion cells of the body, and energize and relax simultaneously in a most powerful and unique way.
Combined, these powerful elements facilitate a change in one’s nature of being and potentially restore an intrinsic state of inner balance, homeostasis. Throughout, you will be introduced to mindfulness techniques of a sonic kind. We invite you to read more here please. The only requirement is to bring an open mind, wear comfortable clothing, and come with a pillow and blanket to cover up. Experience a guided sound meditation coupled with strong sound healing elements of the gong at its finest. We invite you to view one of Marian & Gabriela’s self-explanatory videos here or find out more about them here. Oftentimes these events are also referred to as gong bath, you can find out more in on our FAQ section here.