Shown here are our current and upcoming sound meditation events. Please learn more about the different programs and experiences we offer.
Mindfulness in Relationships at DG Counseling in Glenview, IL
Tuesday, September 5 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 7:00pm on day First of the month, repeating until May 1, 2018
- « Guided meditation with gongs and singing bowls at Magura in Arlington Heights, IL
- Guided Gong Meditation and Sound Therapy at Prana Yoga in Geneva, IL »
By combining well proven methods from Psychology and Soundtherapy, our “Mindfulness for YOU” program will present you with an experiential foundation to access heightened states of awareness. On each 1st Tuesday of the month we will provide you an exceptional multilevel experience within your conscious and subconscious minds, dedicated to increase your understanding of emotional intelligence. Our evening together will bring you components that will heighten your ability to better understand your relationships and maneuver them with more creativity, clarity, harmony, compassion, joy and love.
We will immerse you in a bubble of ancestral and otherworldly sounds generated by gongs, one of man’s oldest therapeutic instruments. Our sound space will envelope you in a uniquely rhythmic, melodic and pleasing fashion. Mindfulness is awareness, cultivated by paying attention in a sustained and particular way, namely on purpose, in the present moment and non-judgmentally. The gong’s vibrational and sonic characteristics present an ideal reset point for body & mind to feel and witness that state of awareness.
- 1st segment – Participants receive an outline of sound therapy and history of the gongs, followed by a description of how the upcoming meditation and sound session work together to facilitate a transformation, evolution and healing experience within the conscious mind.
- 2nd segment – A carefully chosen guided meditation, or mindfulness meditation, primes the subconscious mind to transition into the essential personal transformation experience brought on by the healing sounds in the…
- 3rd segment – Following the guided meditation guests are immersed in a bubble of ancestral and otherworldly sounds generated by gongs, one of man’s oldest therapeutic instruments. The couple’s sound space envelopes one in a uniquely rhythmic, melodic and pleasing fashion. The gong’s vibrational and sonic characteristics deeply resonate all 50 – 75 trillion cells of the body, and energize and relax simultaneously in a most powerful and unique way.
Combined, these powerful elements facilitate a change in one’s nature of being and potentially restore an intrinsic state of inner balance, homeostasis. Throughout, you will be introduced to mindfulness techniques of a sonic kind. We invite you to read more here please. The only requirement is to bring an open mind, wear comfortable clothing, and come with a pillow and blanket to cover up. Experience a guided sound meditation coupled with strong sound healing elements of the gong at its finest. We invite you to view one of Marian & Gabriela’s self-explanatory videos here or find out more about them here.