Shown here are our current and upcoming sound meditation events. Please learn more about the different programs and experiences we offer.
Increase your awareness with guided meditation and gongs at The Well in LaGrange, IL
Thursday, October 19 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
One event on October 19, 2017 at 7:00pm
One event on November 9, 2017 at 7:00pm
One event on December 14, 2017 at 7:00pm
- « Sound meditation with gongs and bowls at Yoga Among Friends in Downers Grove, IL
- Sound meditation with gongs and bowls at P.S. Yoga in River Grove, IL »
The Well Spirituality Center in LaGrange, IL invites you to a unique mindfulness meditation and sound therapy event designed for you to de-stress and raise your awareness. Gaby de la Mora and Marian Kraus will present you with a wonderful opportunity to re-calibrate, re-tune and re-balance your core.
The couple’s meditative and transformational experience is a psycho-acoustic gateway to elevate individuals’ vibratory frequency and reach higher states of conscious awareness. Participants will be bathed in an envelope of sound generated by the mystical characteristics of three large gongs, several authentic Himalayan singing bowls (a.k.a. Tibetan singing bowl) and additional sound tools.
- 1st segment – participants receive a general outline of sound therapy and history of the gongs, followed by a description of how the upcoming guided meditation and sound session work together to facilitate a transformation, evolution and healing experience within the conscious mind.
- 2nd segment – a carefully chosen guided meditation, or mindfulness meditation, primes the subconscious mind to transition into the essential personal transformation experience brought on by a colorful bouquet of soothing sounds in the…
- 3rd segment – following the guided meditation guests are immersed in a bubble of ancestral and otherworldly sounds generated by gongs, one of man’s oldest therapeutic instruments. The couple’s sound space envelopes one in a uniquely rhythmic, melodic and pleasing fashion. The gong’s vibrational and sonic characteristics deeply resonate all 50 – 75 trillion cells of the body, and energize and relax simultaneously in a most powerful and truly unique way.
Combined, these powerful elements facilitate a change in one’s nature of being and potentially restore an intrinsic state of inner balance, homeostasis. Throughout the session, you will be introduced to mindfulness techniques of a sonic kind. We invite you to read more here please. The only requirement is to bring an open mind, wear comfortable clothing, and come with a pillow and blanket to cover up. Experience a guided mindfulness meditation coupled with solid sound therapy elements of the gong, all designed to assist you in raising self – awareness. We invite you to view one of Marian & Gabriela’s self-explanatory videos here or find out more about them here.